Launching Your Life
YOUR NEW ROADMAP TO LAUNCH A LIFE YOU LOVE
Einstein said, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
- How many resumes are you sending out – and never hearing back?
- How many hours are you spending surfing job sites – and getting discouraged with nothing to show for it?
- How long are you going to keep putting the whole job search off – and hope that something falls in your lap?
Stop the insanity. We’ve got another way.
We get it.
“Spray and pray” (sending out tons of resumes and praying that someone hires you) is easy. Sort of.
You don’t have to talk to anyone. You don’t have to put yourself out there. You can safely surf Indeed and Glassdoor for hours and randomly apply to jobs and cross your fingers.
But how’s that working for you?
We’re not trying to make you feel bad. We want you to know that we get it. It’s awful. You’ve worked so hard to get to this point in your life – and now this?
Plus, it seems that everybody else is getting interviews and landing jobs – and you’re…well…not. Nothing. Nada. Living in the Resume Black Hole. Or the “Thank you for your interest but we have decided to pursue other candidates whose background is more suited blah, blah, blah…” emails.
The good news.
Yes – there is good news.
It’s not you. Really. It is NOT YOU.
You’re using an old system. A system with rotten return ratios. Or no system at all.
You can continue doing this (see Einstein above) – OR – let us show you something new. It won’t hurt – we promise.
“Plus, what if I have NO idea what ‘my passion’ is?”
(8 out of 10 people don’t. We can help with that too.)
GRAB A SPOT IN OUR LAUNCH LAB FOR GRADS:
Leave with a launch plan.
Interactive workshop + 3 follow-up online sessions, to help (push) you to take action.
The Business of YOU
It’s more than “following your passion.” It takes work to figure it out. In fact, there are specific steps you need to take to be successful.
Most of us have no clue what we want to do
Most people think they’re supposed to magically “just know” what they want to do with their life. Yet – most of us have no clue what to do or where to begin.
Erin realized that you can apply the same techniques used in launching a business, to help you in “launching your life” – throughout the different stages of your career.
The BUSINESS of Launching Your Life
We’ll teach you how to use the business principles of innovation and entrepreneurship to figure out what you love, what you’re great at, what the world needs and what people will pay you for.
That sweet spot is your purpose – your dream.
We’re here to help you create it.
You majored in what?
Think about it. College majors usually don’t naturally align with real-world jobs. (Anthropology of what?) In fact, the first question most people ask when they hear what you majored in is, “What are you going to do with that?”
We think there’s a better answer than sending out hundreds of resumes “into the black hole” and going it alone (which takes longer and leaves you discouraged and unemployed).
What if you had a roadmap to show you the steps to take?
We use successful business principles as a framework to build the business of you. We’ll take inventory of where you are, what you have, what you want and come up with a plan to get you where you want to go.
We’re not saying you need to start your own business – but you can use a business framework to help you be successful in whatever career you pursue. (And we help you figure out WHAT that could be.)
Jobs are changing all the time – we can help
In today’s disruptive economy, jobs are changing all the time. You need to develop an “entrepreneurial mindset” to keep pace, stay relevant and learn how to add value in any career.
We turned the program into a “crash course” that shows you:
- how to figure out what you want,
- how to offer the most value to companies,
- how to learn what companies look for,
- how to stand out from the competition, and
- how to make it all happen using a simple structure and tools.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS AND STUDENTS INCLUDE:
Launch Lab for Grads:
- Exercises to help you figure out what you want to do
- Set yourself apart from the competition with practical tools and strategies for success.
- Based on a successful program used in companies to help develop their employees
- Leave with a Launch Plan to get you where you want to go
- Focused, fun and practical – we take the stress away
- Follow-up online sessions to keep you motivated and moving forward
- Cool space – in downtown Boston, you can go have fun in Boston after the session
LET’S GET YOU LAUNCHED
LEAVE THE STRESS BEHIND.
Let’s do something about it. Take a step and grab these Sample Pages – FREE.
Let’s Launch Your Life!
We have QUICK START and DEEP DIVE programs for different stages of your life.