Launching Your Life
YOUR NEW ROADMAP TO LAUNCH A LIFE YOU LOVE
“What if I have NO idea what ‘my passion’ is?”
(8 out of 10 people don’t. We can help with that too.)
The Business of YOU
Having worked with thousands of students, entrepreneurs and emerging leaders around the world, Founder Erin McCormick saw first-hand the myths about how to find and do work you love.
It’s more than “following your passion.”
It takes work to figure it out.
In fact, there are specific steps you need to take to be successful.
People think they’re supposed to magically “just know” what they want to do with their life. Yet – most of us have no clue what to do or where to begin.
Erin realized that you can apply the same techniques used in launching a business, to help you in “launching your life” – throughout the different stages of your career.
The BUSINESS of Launching Your Life
We’ll teach you how to use the business principles of innovation and entrepreneurship to figure out what you love, what you’re great at, what the world needs and what people will pay you for.
That sweet spot is your purpose – your dream.
We’re here to help you create it.
We turned the program into a “crash course” that shows you:
- how to figure out what you want,
- how to offer the most value to companies,
- how to learn what companies look for,
- how to stand out from the competition, and
- how to make it all happen using a simple structure and tools.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS AND STUDENTS INCLUDE:
- Exercises to help you figure out what you want to do
- Set yourself apart from the competition with practical tools and strategies for success.
- Based on a successful program used in companies to help develop their employees
- Leave with a Launch Plan to get you where you want to go
- Focused, fun and practical – we take the stress away
- Follow-up online sessions to keep you motivated and moving forward
- Cool space – in downtown Boston, you can go have fun in Boston after the session
LET’S GET YOU LAUNCHED
KEEP ME POSTED
YEAR OF ACTION
Ten Post Office Square
Boston, MA 02109