LAUNCH LAB FOR GRADS
For Recent Grads
There’s a better way. We created a simple, stress-free way to help you get focused and get going – to create a life you love.
NEW – Launch Lab for Grads For those who need help fast. Like, you know, now.
Why go it alone? Come to the Launch Lab.
LAUNCH LAB FOR GRADS – SOLD OUT
Get on the list to be the FIRST to know about upcoming sessions. Email us at: LYL@yearofaction.com
Next Launch Lab session:
SOLD OUT. Get on the list to be the FIRST to know about upcoming sessions:
Email us at: LYL@yearofaction.com
Interactive workshop plus follow-up, online group sessions to keep you motivated and moving forward. Program includes workshop, materials, refreshments and follow-up sessions.
Fast & Focused Way to Figure Out Your Next Steps.
Let’s Launch Your Life!
GRAB A SPOT IN OUR LAUNCH LAB FOR GRADS:
Leave with a launch plan.
Interactive workshop + 3 follow-up online sessions, to help you take action.
How does it work?
THE BUSINESS OF YOU
We help you figure out what you love, what you’re good at, what the world needs and what people will pay you for.
It’s a step-by-step process to launch the “business of you.”
- We designed it to be fun, stress-free and productive. You’ll leave the session with a launch plan
- We host follow-up online group sessions for you to ask questions, listen to others, get advice
- There’s a workbook, website and resources with step-by-step instructions
Fast & Focused
A fast and focused way to help you figure out your next steps.
We’ll take you through a step-by-step process and guide. There are three, follow-up online group sessions to keep you moving forward.
LAUNCH LAB – FAST & FOCUSED WORKSHOP:
- Welcome & Overview
- What’s ‘My Passion’ exercise?
- “My Unique Skills” exercise
- The Perfect Job exercise
- A New Approach to Find a Job You Love – and How to Stand Out from the Competition to Get It
- How to Negotiate A Great Offer (exact scripts to use)
- Create Your Launch Plan
- Wrap Up and Go Forward Plan
- Program includes follow-up online group sessions to check-in on your progress
We have follow-up, online sessions to keep you motivated and moving forward
After the workshop, you’ll have online group sessions – to check in on your progress and keep you moving forward.
FACULTY DIRECTOR – ERIN MORAN MCCORMICK
The program was designed by Erin Moran McCormick.
Erin was an art and psychology major who had no idea what she wanted to do with her life.
She’ll teach you the principles she used to become CIO of two companies and start three companies. She was also the Director, Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship UMass Boston and Director, Curriculum Innovation and Technology at Babson College – #1 in the world for entrepreneurship education – and can help you develop your innovative mindset.
Erin is the author of Year of Action: How to Stop Waiting & Start Living Your BIG, Fabulous Life.
CEO, Year of Action
Creator, Launching Your Life
Crash Course – based on a successful program used in top companies.
The Launch Lab is based on a program, created by Founder, Erin McCormick, for companies to help their employees be more innovative, engaged and successful.
We turned the program into a “crash course” for you:
- to figure out what you want,
- to offer the most value to companies,
- to learn what companies look for,
- to stand out from the competition, and
- to make it all happen using a simple structure and tools.
OUR CLIENTS & STUDENTS INCLUDE:
Launch Lab for Grads:
- Exercises to help you figure out what you want to do
- Create a Launch Plan to get you there
- Based on a successful program used in companies to help develop their employees
- Focused, fun and practical – we take the stress away
- Follow-up online sessions to keep you motivated and moving forward
- Cool space – in downtown Boston, you can go have fun in Boston after the session
LET’S GET YOU LAUNCHED