LAUNCH LAB FOR GRADS
NEW – Launch Lab for Grads For those you need help fast. Like, you know, now.
Next Launch Lab session:
Summer sessions are sold out. Get on the list to be the FIRST to know about upcoming sessions:
Email us at: LYL@yearofaction.com
1:30 – 4:30 pm Launch Lab
4:30 – 5 pm Next Steps and then go enjoy Boston
Interactive workshop plus three follow-up, online group sessions to keep you motivated and moving forward. Program includes workshop, materials, refreshments and follow-up sessions.
Fast & Focused Way to Figure Out Your Next Steps.
Let’s Launch Your Life!
GRAB A SPOT IN OUR LAUNCH LAB FOR GRADS:
Leave with a launch plan.
Interactive workshop + 3 follow-up online sessions, to help (push) you to take action.
How does it work?
THE BUSINESS OF YOU
We help you figure out what you love, what you’re good at, what the world needs and what people will pay you for.
It’s a step-by-step process to launch the “business of you.”
- We designed it to be fun, stress-free and productive. You’ll leave the session with a launch plan
- We host follow-up online group sessions for you to ask questions, listen to others, get advice
- There’s a workbook, website and resources with step-by-step instructions
Intensive Workshop & Launch Plan Roadmap
A fast and focused way to help you figure out your next steps.
We’ll take you through a step-by-step process and give you a workbook and there are three, follow-up online group sessions to keep you moving forward.
- Welcome & Overview – 15 min
- What’s ‘My Passion’ exercise? – 45 min
- “My Unique Skills” exercise – 15 min
- The Perfect Job exercise – 15 min
- Break – 10 min
- A New Approach to Find a Job You Love – and How to Stand Out from the Competition to Get It – 60 min
- How to Negotiate A Great Offer (exact scripts to use) – 15 min
- Create Your Launch Plan – 15 min
- Wrap Up and Go Forward Plan – 15 min
- Program includes three, follow-up online group sessions to keep you moving forward
We have follow-up, online sessions to keep you motivated and moving forward
FACULTY DIRECTOR – ERIN MORAN MCCORMICK
The program was designed by Erin Moran McCormick.
Erin was an art and psychology major who had no idea what she wanted to do with her life.
She’ll teach you the principles she used to become CIO of two companies and start three companies. She was also the Director, Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship UMass Boston and Director, Curriculum Innovation and Technology at Babson College – #1 in the world for entrepreneurship education – and can help you develop your innovative mindset.
Erin is the author of Year of Action: How to Stop Waiting & Start Living Your BIG, Fabulous Life.
CEO, Year of Action
Creator, Launching Your Life
Crash Course – based on a successful program used in top companies.
We turned the program into a “crash course” that shows you:
- how to figure out what you want,
- how to offer the most value to companies,
- how to learn what companies look for,
- how to stand out from the competition, and
- how to make it all happen using a simple structure and tools.
SOME OF OUR RECENT CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Exercises to help you figure out what you want to do
- Create a Launch Plan to get you there
- Based on a successful program used in companies to help develop their employees
- Focused, fun and practical – we take the stress away
- Follow-up online sessions to keep you motivated and moving forward
- Cool space – in downtown Boston, you can go have fun in Boston after the session
LET’S GET YOU LAUNCHED